We are excited to announce the Second Annual Alabaster Rock Symposium!
The last year's symposium was a blast, so we are holding another one at the Lamoreaux Ranch in Summit, Utah.
It will be held June, Monday the 5th to Friday the 9th with packing and clean up on Saturday morning.
So, register here for a fun week of carving and instruction from the UVU's Jason Milward and Jason Lanegan.
We hope you will come and enjoy! Attendance is limited.
- Amazing instructors.
- Hand tool carving method.
- Primitive camping experience (bring your own sleeping accommodations.)
- Hotels, Airbnbs within 15 mins of Ranch.
- Stone purchased separately. Sold by the pound. Cut Shop open from 9am-5pm.
- Drinking water and snacks provided.
- Please do not show up earlier then 9 am on Monday the 9th. Gate will not be open.
- You are welcome to bring a camper/trailer but as of January 23rd, hook ups are not available.
- Picnic tables for use.
- Indoor workspace with tables and sand bags.
- Bring your own tools and safety equipment.
- Friendly pets are welcome. Please pick up after your pets.
Questions? Email us at Contact@alpinegems.com